I was tagged by Fertile Soul, and since I have absolutely nothing better to do, I’ll play along, even though I did this a while back on my old blog.
Seven Things I'd Like to Do Before I Die:
1. Figure out why its so hard to come up with seven things I’d like to do before I die. Am I that boring? Maybe I’m just too content at the moment.
2. Write a book, get it published and have proof that at least one person paid full price for it.
3. Become proficient in both English and Western riding.
4. Travel Europe by train.
5. Find or invent a pill/patch/elixir that will completely eliminate sea/air/car sickness without turning me into a zombie.
6. Learn sign language.
7. Be debt free.
Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. Speak any language other than English (sometimes I have trouble with that too).
2. Make that clucking sound you need to make to get your horse to do what you want it to do. Very frustrating.
3. Read music or play an instrument.
4. Add in my head.
5. The splits. Never could get all the way down, even when I was a 10 year-old competitive gymnast.
6. Watch one-on-one violence, even boxing.
7. Go for more than a day without telling my hubby how much I love him. Awwwww!
Seven Things That Attracted Me to My Partner:
Ooooo, good segueway!
1. No matter how many bad things I told him about myself, he never wavered.
2. His relationship with his Mom (always a good marker).
3. His dichotomy – he’s a man’s man in many respects but he’s very sensitive and compassionate.
4. He never gets jealous when I go out with my girlfriends.
5. He always calls.
6. He’s a great cook.
7. He’s very silly.
Seven Books That I Love:
1. The Time Traveler’s Wife (why haven’t you read this book yet?)
2. The Crimson Petal and the White
3. The Phantom Tollbooth
5. Like Water for Chocolate
6. The Prince of Tides
7. The Griffin & Sabine series
Seven Movies I Watch Over and Over:
1. An American in Paris
2. The English Patient
4. Dangerous Liaisons
5. Sixth Sense
7. Henry and June
Anybody else who wants to do this, be my guest!